- - - - - - - - - - -E-mail - - - Archives- - - - - - - - - - -

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

 

Thanks muchly to Dgls Rothschild and Ben Fama for hosting me at the Zinc Bar series on Sunday, to Matthew Rohrer and Will Hubbard for reading alongside me (I snagged a copy of Matthew's latest from Wave, and am eagerly awaiting Will's UDP release), and to everyone else for coming out on a Sunday to hear some poetry!

I read a slightly shorter set than on Friday, and boy was I nervous! Hard to know why these things come and go, but I was doing that "eek my hand that is holding the book is shaking and I am gripping the microphone not for style points but so as to brace myself" thing. But it went fine, and people really seemed appreciative of the poems themselves. Huzzah!

My next reading is on April 1 at 8 p.m. at The Soundry in Vienna, Virginia, as part of Plan B Press' Poetry Lab. But you don't need to wait that long for poems. Heck, no! There are some really great things coming up in the next couple of weeks, such as:

Thursday March 17, 8:00 PM
Buck Downs, Rauan Klassnik, Jeff Bagato, & The Sweater Set
Big Bear Café, 1st & R Streets NW

Sunday, March 20, 3:00 PM
Susan Tichy, Justin Sirois, and Jeremy Schmall
DC Arts Center, 2438 18th Street NW

Saturday, March 26, 8:00PM - 10:00PM
Catherine Wagner, cris cheek, Keith Tuma, Tom Orange
@ TBA

posted by Reen |link| 0 comments

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

st*rnosedmole is the sole product of maureen thorson and everyone else on the entire planet. if you would like to send us a message, preferably the kind delivered by a white gloved servant in livery, and heavily perfumed with latest scent out of Paris, por favor, send it to reenhead AT gmail DOT com.