- - - - - - - - - - -E-mail - - - Archives- - - - - - - - - - -

Thursday, January 20, 2011

 

I Smell Like the Nineteeth Century!

This past weekend, Anne Gorrick told me all about Possets, the website from which you can obtain both perfume and a Victorian novel. The perfumer-proprietess mixes as manner of scents, including some to go along with her novel about nineteeth century astronomers and heiresses, Dark Matter.

Anyway, I've been wearing two samples that Anne gave me. One, Over-the-Rhine, makes me smell like cloves and driftwood. Not so bad. It's pretty long-lasting, but not overpowering. Today, I am wearing Lavender Pepys (heh), which makes me smell like a rather delicious toasted marshmallow, with lavender undertones.

posted by Reen |link| 2 comments

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

st*rnosedmole is the sole product of maureen thorson and everyone else on the entire planet. if you would like to send us a message, preferably the kind delivered by a white gloved servant in livery, and heavily perfumed with latest scent out of Paris, por favor, send it to reenhead AT gmail DOT com.