- - - - - - - - - - -E-mail - - - Archives- - - - - - - - - - -

Monday, December 20, 2010

 

Know Thyself

I'm learning some important things about myself as I get older. One, I'm very reactive. When I learn a new piece of information or am asked a question (particularly about something long-past or complicated), it's like I have this neural storm that presents as a powerful desire that the information or question will go away, because I do not have a ready response. I will in five minutes -- as soon as I stop panicking about the existence of the task and focus on the task. I need to learn to give myself that five minutes.

posted by Reen |link| 0 comments

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

st*rnosedmole is the sole product of maureen thorson and everyone else on the entire planet. if you would like to send us a message, preferably the kind delivered by a white gloved servant in livery, and heavily perfumed with latest scent out of Paris, por favor, send it to reenhead AT gmail DOT com.