- - - - - - - - - - -E-mail - - - Archives- - - - - - - - - - -

Thursday, June 24, 2010

 

I am a Tomato

So, I was surprised to have a very pleasant experience with my first day of Perfume Summer. The Stecca was wonderfully warm, rich, and green, but never huge. It was a sort of private scent. It didn't last all day -- from about seven to noon, and all trace was gone by two, although it faded out with a scent rather wonderfully like the smell of baby's skin. Weird, but neat.

I liked it so much that I put more on when I got home, just so I could keep smelling it. Today, I'm layering the perfume, to see if it lasts longer. I'd really just like to douse myself with it, and go about all day smelling like a walking bruschetta.

Tomorrow, I'm going to take the day off perfume, before moving on to a new, non-tomato-y scent.

posted by Reen |link| 0 comments

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

st*rnosedmole is the sole product of maureen thorson and everyone else on the entire planet. if you would like to send us a message, preferably the kind delivered by a white gloved servant in livery, and heavily perfumed with latest scent out of Paris, por favor, send it to reenhead AT gmail DOT com.